A tilemap editor which you can run from anywhere (adopts to smartphone screens too). Since it is a progressive web app,you can even install it and run it when you are offline.
If you want to install it, go to its host page at:
- Multiple tileset support
- Multiple tilemap support
- Multi-tile selection and painting (drag select multiple tiles from the tileset)
- Tileset meta-data editing (Assign tags to tiles, automatic assignment of symbols to tiles)
- Tilemap layers (as many as you like)
- Export boilerplate code for kaboomjs https://kaboomjs.com/ (wip)
- Customizable export data
- Resizable tilemap - non destructive too
- Paint tool, Pan tool, eraser tool, Bucket fill tool, Random tile tool, Pick tile tool
- Responsive interface (scales down to portrait mode on mobile)
- Tiny footprint
- Easy I/O api that lets you transform and save data with ease
- Export data feature
- Undo/redo system
- Paint tool modes (line, square, circle,etc)
- tiled i/o
You can read more about it at:
If you like the project, please consider donating to it here on itch, or at the project page
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Looks cool :0
Thank you for this! I'm going to try it out on my iPad - for months I've been looking for a tileset editor I can use on it!
Hey no problem :) its still rough around the edges but I am working on improving it. The main priority is to now let it export tiled format even if in a limited way
That would be huge! I just donated to this tool. Do you have a roadmap? How can I best get feedback to you?
I guess the best place would be the github tracker. You can open a ticket at the issues if you find a bug or have a feature request. If you want to directly contribute with code you can also fork it and make a pr. Its open source so its truely yours :)
If you have made a demo map, you can save it as a json file and upload that to gist. Demo maps and screenshots can also help promote the software to more users too.
I am very thankful to everyone who brought it here on itch. It motivates me to pick it up more often and push it further :3 Thank you ❤
I love this game
Thank you :) its an editor not a game though. You can make a game with it
Still i love it