Does this work with Blender 2.8?
Sprite Render Kit - for blender 3d - 60% off + example animated.blend
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Sprite Render Kit is a sprite rendering system for Blender 2.78 - specifically designed for rendering animated and static sprites for 2d games.Its benefits become most obvious when you need to create a sprite with 4 or 8 directions of animation. It's main goal is to save you time!
In one click you render an animated character from 4 different angles and the files are properly named!
WARNING - You need to download blender in order to use this tool. Blender is FREE! Get it from here:
The Kit contains:
- A Scene Setup - Created to allow Blender to render an animated model from 4 different angles simultaneously.
- It is made out of one main scene (where you set your settings) and 3 more scenes for the remaining camera angles!
- The work Layout is created in a way that allows the user to conveniently view the model from all the 4 target rendering angles on one screen.
- Bonus (new) - The example mayan.blend file (pictured above) is included with the download - so you can test the kit with it! :)
- An extensive Python Script, created specifically to allow the user to sync all scenes to the main one. Set it up in the main scene, the rest get synced to it in just a single click:
- It syncs all of your Render settings (BI and cycles)
- It syncs all of your Freestyle line sets from the main scene to the other scenes in the file (useful for sprite sheets with lineart)
- A Camera Rig, capable of simultaneously controlling all 4 cameras:
- Designed for Rendering an animated model from 4 different directions
- In ortographic or perspective mode (Ortographic is recommended)
- Tweak the center and angle of rendering with easy to use controlers
- Control zoom level
- Control render angle (45 degrees = isometric)
- Control the height angle of all cameras or on a per camera basis
- Control an offset on the left and right cameras - easier to center the model
- A node output setup - capable of rendering all sprites to a dedicated directory -set with proper naming conventions
Here is a How To video:
Ideal to use with the NPR cell shader:
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: